For further information please email WAMBO Vendors
Items of note:
- All fees to be payable to WAMBO, P.O. Box 59, Wallaceburg Ontario, N8A 4L5, via either cheque or E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vendors will receive 1 WAMBO commemorative t-shirt with paid registration
- Deadline for registration is July 15th prior to the WAMBO event.
- All WAMBO food vendors must comply with Chatham-Kent Health Unit and subject to be inspected during weekend festivities.
- Generators are only permitted Bell Park and Liquidation World area. No generators are allowed in downtown core area.
- Power is supplied (extra fee of 20$ applies), must state amount of amperage power needed with type of power plug used. 4 spots available until booked .
- Setup Times: Friday 4 PM, Saturday 6AM
- All food vendors must review the food vendor rules.
- E.R. Schepens and the WAMBO Committee will not be held responsible for vendor equipment. All vendor electrical equipment must comply with Electrical Safety Authority Standards and could be subject to inspection.
- Vendors are required to be at Main parking lot downtown Wellington St. entrance for placement upon arrival.
- Wambo does not supply tables or chairs, power or water.
- Vendors must supply thier own floats.
There will be a notification on this page when all areas are booked.
We wish you a successful weekend and Thank You for your interest in Wambo